Friday, February 13

hmm

Thea called the project a "masturbatory fantasy," not as an insult, but she wanted to make sure we knew. I think we know. And none of us are Catholic.

Today, Jacob and I went to Travis's apartment in Greenpoint to watch footage on the projector. I don't think I will describe this experience but we returned to the apartment in Fort Greene for a dinner of peas and pasta with seitan, and started shooting with three cameras instead of one. This means we have to get better about labeling tapes, the system I prefer is camera name, date, tape number (example: Travis, 2/12, Tape 01) -- in the case of Travis's camera also note the format (DV, DVCAM or HDV) -- if you don't know what to label it ASK!

Evan, Travis and I shot a scene where we got back to an older idea, the resemblance of our community to a cult, we tried to make it funny, and it was a little. We picked a significator for Evan (7 of Wands). Evan and I talked till late about what is and what will never be and cookies. Tomorrow, I have to work a PSFC shift for Michael from 3:30-6:15pm but will return to the apartment right after to cook dinner.

No comments: