Saturday, February 14

Dinner and a movie

Evan and I almost slept at the apartment tonight but we were overcome by the absurdity of it all and left Jacob to sleep alone in the guru's room.

During the day Evan shot me making and explaining the original cookie recipe side by side with the current incarnation (molasses, apple sauce, coconut, walnut, chocolate chunk, oat) and Jacob shot him shooting me. In the evening, Lauren, Jacob, Ariel, Aurora and I combined our powers to make sushi rolls and miso soup. Then we did some soundpainting with Francesca, Erin, Joe, Dominique, Michael, Jonah and Erica with Evan on camera.

Last, we tried a scene "moviepainting," for which I squeezed or tapped Erin and Michael's feet off screen to signal the action -- very exciting, something we need to develop.

No comments: