Saturday, February 21

Order & Chaos

The only comments on the last four posts were two comments by Travis on his own posts. Pariticipation is waning. . . I realized tonight that I want to make a movie like that painting of the dog with the funny tail next to the front door. Then I realized, it's already been made, it's the painting. . . We experimented a little with fascism: I directed a scene I had written, got coverage, made sure we were in focus, that we got our camera moves right, white-balanced, clean (crappy) sound -- made movies the way you make Movies, very sad. . . Evan expressed disinterest in the idea of trying to reign in the chaos, he thinks we should proceed as normal or reshoot maybe scenes we liked from the past (but not over and over, just enough to get them right). I don't know anymore. Jacob and I are going to the Coop tomorrow.

No comments: