Friday, February 6

Concrete Ideas

Aurora is going to shoot a thing in which two people paint a room, no dialogue.

I love the video Steph posted:


These are both examples of things that I think are compelling in and of themselves. If we shoot enough stuff like that, all in the same apartment, with our limited cast of characters, I think we could end up with something that is greater than the sum of its parts. What do you think? Start bringing ideas. No idea is too stupid.

Tonight, we're shooting CJ's neighbor-visits-potluck, I don't know what it is exactly but I'm excited.

After that, I am going to restage the last scenes of some movies I like from memory (Late Spring, Barry Lyndon, etc.).

2 comments:

Travis said...

so are we leaving behind "new beginning at the end of the world"? i'm confused, there seems to be a lot of jumping around on what we are doing...

Aurora said...

actually i think these ideas can easily go into the new beginning theme.